It’s the New Netball Year and the blog is back and better than ever! We have a bucket load of exciting new resources to shout about so let’s not delay…
After months of blog shutdown with all our energies directed towards developing great support for you, we are so excited that the day has come to re-launch and share the resources that have been developed. We have been working with insight, academics, and experts to create what we hope will support you to deliver the best netball experience yet, in the 16/17 season!
For one day only we are also running 3 competitions to win a brand new pair of trainers to start your season right – read on to find out how to win!
Brand New – Resources for Teachers
Alongside the new Netball year it is also the new school year and for all you teachers out there we have a treat in store for you!
Most girls will have their first experience of playing netball in school and we want to ensure that experience is brilliant, and instils a lifelong love of the game. We are excited to launch the brand new resources to support you Key Stage 3 delivery.
Written by experts and tested with teachers, we hope these will ensure your netball lessons are bang up to date and make your lives just a little bit easier.
Now available CLICK HERE.
- Downloadable lesson idea pack.
- 12 x videos to see the practices in action.
- A brand new workshop to support those delivering Netball in Key Stage 3. Contact your Netball Development Officer to find out where the nearest one is to you.
- Head to Facebook and find the picture of the resources as above.
- Tag a teacher
- Share the post to be in with a chance of winning a brand new pair of trainers!
- Watch the video named ‘Teaching KS3 – 1.Introduction’
- Find the statement that completes the sentence; ‘Teaching Netball is ………’
- Tweet us @ENCoaching_ with the completed sentence. #NNYcoachcomp
Brand New – Resources for Children’s Coaches
Just like teachers, children’s coaches might be the first experience of many U11 girls into netball. The children’s coach is just as important, if not more as the Adult Participation, or the Performance Coach. You are vital to keeping the girls continuing to play netball each week.
We hope this video series and downloadable resources help you deliver even more amazing sessions for your Netballers this 16/17 season.
- Watch the video ‘What does it mean to be a Children’s Coach’
- Find the answer to the question; ‘What are Children’s Coaches building?’
- Tweet us @ENCoaching_ with the answer using the #NNYcoachcomp
- OR Send us an inbox message on Facebook with the answer.
Brand New – Resources for Walking Netball Hosts
Literally changing women’s lives across the country. Hosting a Walking Netball session can open up the opportunity for women who thought their Netball days were over to get back on court. This summer we have piloted a number of sessions and the response really has been overwhelming. We are so proud of each of you that has created an amazing experience for these women getting back into the game.
Today we are launching videos to support you in your role as a Walking Netball Host.
- Hear what Ruth has to say about being a Walking Netball host, here.
- Tweet us the answer to; ‘Why does Ruth love being a Walking Netball Host?’ @ENCoaching_ #NNYcoachcomp
Good Luck in the competitions and Happy Coaching and Hosting!