These 3 – 6 hour practical coaching workshops are aimed at providing club coaches and teachers who are regularly planning sessions with a better understanding of specific areas of player and game development, the toolkit required to analyse and correct technique, and fresh ideas for building practices and sessions.
The series of workshops have been carefully designed to complement the qualifications pathway (UKCC) and Excel Framework.
Candidates are provided with high-quality resources and coaching cards to take away and use in their own coaching environments and are actively encouraged to participate in the activities during the workshops.
- On the Ball: Essential Ball Skills for Netball
- On the Move: Essential Movement Skills for Netball
- Sharp Shooting: Essential Shooting Skills for Netball
- Getting Physical: Strength and Conditioning for Netball
- Activate: Essential Attacking Skills for Netball
- Winning the Ball: Essential Defending Skills for Netball
- Scouting, Selection and Screening
Workshops range from £25–£80 with discounts available for Affiliated Members.
For details of Coaching Workshops running in your area please check the Netball Finder.
If you have any other coaching related queries, please email our coaching department on firstname.lastname@example.org.