England Netball has a network of clubs which specialise in disability and inclusion. Known as ‘Core Inclusion Clubs’ or ‘CIC Clubs’, these clubs lead and pioneer our work as netball’s inclusive footprint across the country.
If you would like to join a CIC club, please visit our Core Inclusion Club finder.
England Netball is also looking for new clubs to join the network.
Core Inclusive Clubs will receive a grant of up to £1,000 to assist their club in opening up to the wider community.
There are many benefits to becoming a Core Inclusive Club such as:
- A personalised plan to grow participation in your club
- A logo promoting the club as being a Core Inclusive Club to community partners
- Access to a greater pool of volunteers and diversifying skill sets A financial grant of up to £1,000
- Participation in training and education sessions provided by England Netball and our partners
- To apply to become a Core Inclusive Club, please complete this application form and email it to email@example.com.
Applications close on the 14 February 2020.
If you have any questions or require any assistance please contact Richard Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org.