NGB Visa Endorsement Guidance and Requirements

Vitality Netball Superleage

England Netball as a Sports governing body are required by the Home Office to issue governing body visa and sponsorship endorsements for import players / coaches contracted to work within Vitality Netball Superleague.

The Home office have updated the points-based immigration system this year, T2 Sportsperson and T5 Creative & Sporting Worker visa have been replaced with the International Sportsperson visa

If a club is wishing to sponsor a player or a coach that requires an International Sportsperson visa then they will need to apply for a governing body sponsorship endorsement before applying to the Home office for a Sponsorship licence.

Once the club have a sponsorship licence, they will need to apply for an individual migrant visa endorsements for any import players before the player can submit a visa application to the Home Office.

You can read the full guidance on the eligibility criteria here before submitting the relevant applications forms.

We have moved to online application forms to help simplify the application process. Click on the links below to download the relevant application form:

Related Pages

Google Ad Manager – Right Column DFP