Imagine the Coaches & Officials you could inspire…
England Netball is inviting qualified Level 2 coaches to join their tutor and assessor workforce to deliver the UKCC Level 1 & 2 qualifications.
We are now offering courses that will support and provide you with a nationally recognised tutor and/or assessor transferable qualification:
If you can demonstrate any of the following…
- Confidence in and some experience of working with adult learners
- An interest in developing interactive tutoring/assessing skills
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Relevant netball coaching/officiating experience and knowledge, or specialist technical knowledge
- Commitment to England Netball to develop a quality coach/officiating education programme
- Willingness to help, support and develop others
- Enjoyment of the sport of Netball
…please read on!
Tutor and Assessor Criteria
In order to ensure that England Netball can build a quality workforce, you are asked to meet specified criteria before you join one of our training programmes. The criteria requirements are specific to the area you are interested in working:
|UKCC Level 2 Coach qualification
|Sound knowledge and understanding of the game
|Good communication and presentation skills
|Well-developed philosophy of teaching
|Proven coaching ability over an extended period
|Must have “the right to work” in the UK – this will be checked on the first day of the course.
|England Netball Tutor of other relevant courses i.e. Netball for Players aged 7-11
|Experience of Adult Education e.g. scUK Tutor / College Lecturer
We look forward to working with you to produce a quality workforce to deliver and support coaching qualifications and officiating awards, now and in the future.