UKCC Level 3 Courses
We believe that having a growth mindset is key to being a great coach. While there are endless ways in which you can continue to develop, for some coaches taking the UKCC Level 3 qualification is a great next step to take, an amazing opportunity to take your coaching to the next level.
We are pleased to announce we are now open to receiving applications for the next UKCC Level 3 Netball coaching course. Please find the application form below.
15th & 16th June 2019
7th & 8th Sept 2019
2nd & 3rd Nov 2019
Venue: University of Gloucester
Deadline for application: 5:00 pm on Friday, 8th March 2019
Please ensure that you have read through the entry requirements below carefully and have met them all before you complete your application form. Please note that applicants must attend one of the following Level 3 webinars as part of the application process:
Level 3 Yippee! Friday 15th February 7.30 – 8.30 pm
Level 3 Yippee! Wednesday 20th February 7.30 – 8.30 pm
Level 3 Yippee! Monday 25th February 7.30 – 8.30 pm
Please click on the following link to book on to your choice of webinar: https://doodle.com/poll/kgd4n7b6f84nqg3e. Once you have done this then please email Jessica Hilder and let her know which date you have selected.
We expect a large number of applications and all applications will be assessed by a panel. As such, please ensure that you complete every section of your application form fully to ensure you have the best chance of securing a place.
Places will be offered to 20 successful applicants on the week commencing Monday, 25th March 2019. Please be aware, if you are successful in being offered a place on the course, payment of £1,300.00 will be required to secure the place and must be received by England Netball by Friday, 19th April 2019 (please note that you must be affiliated to England Netball)
Good Luck with your application!
The England Netball Education and Training Team
Entry requirements for the UKCC Level 3 course:
The programme does require a level of experience and this is deemed as follows:
- Applicants must have a UKCC Level 2 qualification to attend the course
- Applicants must have been coaching and training the same team in a club/team environment with regular training sessions, and have competitive matches on a regular basis
- Applicants must be coaching the same group of players for a full Netball season
- Applicants must have experience of coaching a variety of players at more than one element of the performance pathway, and at a variety of age groups
- Applicants must have attended (prior to completion of the course) a recognised Safeguarding & Protecting Children training course. Please note, we are unable to accept on-line training as evidence for the UKCC Level 3 qualification (see attached guidance document)
- Applicants must have attended (prior to completion of the course) a recognised Emergency 1st Aid at work course. Please note, we are unable to accept on-line training as evidence for the UKCC Level 3 qualification (see attached guidance document)
- Applicants must be IT literate, and have access to the web as the portfolio for this course is completed on-line
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively in English (this includes listening, speaking, reading and writing)