UKCC Level 3 Course
We believe that having a growth mindset is key to being a great coach. While there are endless ways in which you can continue to develop, for some coaches taking the UKCC Level 3 qualification is a great next step to take, an amazing opportunity to take your coaching to the next level.
We are pleased to announce that the next UKCC England Netball Level 3 has been confirmed and we are now open to receiving applications.
Course dates: 21st & 22nd April 2018
14th & 15th July 2018
1st & 2nd September 2018
Venue: University of Gloucester
Deadline for applications: 5:00pm on Friday, 26th January 2018
Please ensure that you have read through the entry requirements below carefully and have met them all before you complete your application form (located at the bottom of this page). Applicants must attend one of the following Level 3 webinars as part of the application process, please note, there are 20 places available on each webinar and places will be secured on a first come, first served basis:-
Level 3 Yippee! 7 – 8 pm, 13th December 2017: https://doodle.com/poll/niabb6mp23bt2qe8
Level 3 Yippee! 7 – 8pm, 3rd January 2018: https://doodle.com/poll/mne87nhmkgmpe3ki
Level 3 Yippee! 7 – 8 pm, 19th January 2018: https://doodle.com/poll/x2k38pyyd2h3r5ha
Please click on the link next to the webinar of your choice and book via the doodle poll.
We expect a large number of applications and all applications will be assessed by a panel. As such, please ensure that you complete every section of your application form fully to ensure you have the best chance of securing a place. Please email your completed application form to Helena Russo; firstname.lastname@example.org
Places will be offered to 20 successful applicants on week commencing Monday, 5th February 2018. Please be aware, if you are successful in being offered a space on the course, payment of £1,300.00 will be required to secure the place and must be received by England Netball by Monday, 19th February 2018.
Good Luck with your application!
The England Netball Education and Training Team
Entry requirements for the UKCC Level 3 course:
The programme does require a level of experience and this is deemed as follows:
- Applicants must have a UKCC Level 2 qualification to attend the course
- Applicants must have been coaching and training the same team in a club/team environment with regular training sessions, and have competitive matches on a regular basis
- Applicants must be coaching the same group of players for a full Netball season
- Applicants must have experience of coaching a variety of players at more than one element of the performance pathway, and at a variety of age groups
- Applicants must have attended (prior to completion of the course) a recognised Safeguarding & Protecting Children training course. Please note, we are unable to accept on-line training as evidence for the UKCC Level 3 qualification
- Applicants must have attended (prior to completion of the course) a recognised Emergency 1st Aid at work course. Please note, we are unable to accept on-line training as evidence for the UKCC Level 3 qualification
- Applicants must be IT literate, and have access to the web as the portfolio for this course is completed on-line
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively in English (this includes listening, speaking, reading and writing)