Volunteers from across the country will all come together under one roof in Liverpool for a very special Vitality Netball World Cup celebration on Sunday 14 July to recognise the outstanding contributions they make to our sport.
The Vitality Goalden Globe Awards is a collective celebration, beginning at a regional level with various events held between March and June, and culminating in a prestigious national awards event – this year being held during the Vitality Netball World Cup 2019
Do you have a volunteer that you wish to thank? Can you think of someone who deserves to be recognised for the outstanding contribution they have made to making netball happen? Now is the time to complete a nomination form and to make sure what they have achieved is shared with others.
Nominations are sought across the following categories:
- Grassroots Coach Award Nomination Form
- Sheelagh Redpath Grassroots Official Award Nomination Form
- Young Volunteer Award Nomination Form
- Outstanding Netball Club Award Nomination Form
- Teacher Award Nomination Form
- Unsung Hero Award Nomination Form
- Mary Bulloch Administrator Award Nomination Form
- Muriel McNally Award Nomination Form
- Inclusion and Diversity Award Nomination Form (direct national nomination)
- Rose Award Nomination Form (direct national nomination)
- Long Service Award Nomination Form (direct national nomination)
Closing date for all nominations is midnight on Wednesday 13 March 2019
All nomination forms (except Inclusion and Diversity, Rose and Long Service) need to be sent directly to your relevant Regional Office. If you are submitting an Inclusion and Diversity, Rose or Long Service Award nomination please send directly to:
Vitality Goalden Globe Awards
England Netball, SportPark
3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough
or email email@example.com
To support you with your nomination please download the Vitality Goalden Globes 2019 Nomination Information Pack that contains lots of useful hints and tips.