Young Netball Organiser
The aim of this 6 hour course is to offer young people aged 14 – 18 years the opportunity to take the first step on the coaching, officiating or administration netball ladder.
It prepares them to organise safe, enjoyable and purposeful netball sessions for 7 – 11 year olds, under the supervision of a teacher or coach.
- Young people aged 14 – 18 years
- No Netball knowledge required
A 6 hour workshop that can be delivered in a 1 x 6 hour session or 2 x 3 hour sessions or during curriculum time.
It can be delivered in staggered sessions during a school term whilst allowing students to practice their skills in an after-school club within primary schools.
By attending the Young Netball Organiser course, young people should be able to:
- Plan and deliver a safe session
- Identify and teach/coach basic skills
- Progress basic skills into a small game situation
- Develop the game of High 5 Netball
- Use resources to support sessions
- Introduce relevant / appropriate rules within a session
- Identify opportunities for children to play Netball at school and in the community
- To organise a Netball fun day or mini tournament
Numbers on Course
- Minimum 12 and maximum 24.
- Teacher/Tutor Pack includes resources for 15 students – £130.00
- Additional resource packs – £8.00 each
To order resources, please call Coachwise UK Ltd on 0870 6061686