NetbALL Connected – Members //= Titles\title(); ?>
The 2019/20 membership year will see a number of changes to the way netball works and it’s important that every member knows what this will mean for them. From the start of the next period, you will pay for your England Netball, region and county membership online rather than via your club. This will help you effectively manage your own data and control your engagement with netball, therefore ensuring you have access to all the information and news you need while maximising the benefits available to you.
Getting prepared – What you need to do
Preparation is the key to success!
It is also important in preparation for the new membership year that you are able to access the ENgage system to buy your membership.
- Go to ENgage
- Change your password using “Forgot password”
- Check your personal details are correct
If you don’t know your membership number, you can ask your Club Secretary.
Parents of Junior Members
Option A – For parents who are not members of England Netball:
- Go to ENgage
- Search for your child’s club
- Create an account for yourself
- The club will then be able to link your account to your child’s account so you will be able to buy their membership
Option B – For parents who are members of England Netball and part of the same club as their child, you do not need to do anything. Your club will be able to link your account with your child’s.
Option C – For parents who are members of England Netball but part of a different club to their child:
- Sign into ENgage
- Go to the Directory module and search for your Childs club
- Select the club and Apply
- The club will then be able to link you to your child’s account so you will be able to buy their membership
If you require further support with the system please check our FAQs.