NetbALL Connected – Leagues //= Titles\title(); ?>
Whether you’re a small league setting out, or an established league looking to strengthen your governance framework and enhance your offer, England Netball is committed to supporting registered netball leagues, so that together we can help more people fall in love with our great game.
For the 2019/20 membership year England Netball want to work more closely with and better support leagues and will be offering a comprehensive benefits package to registered leagues. Take a look at our many league benefits in the video below. For a full list of benefits click here.
You can take advantage of all these benefits by registering your league now!
You will first be asked to log in. If you are an existing member of England Netball you just need to use your England Netball membership number as your Username and your existing MyNet password (use Forgotten Password if you can’t remember or don’t know it!). If you are not currently a member of England Netball you will need to create an account and then revisit the league registration link once you have set up your account.
To successfully complete the registration process you will require the following information, so please ensure you have this before starting the process as you cannot save and return to the application:
You will need to provide the following information for your organisation as a whole:
- Name of league committee (what you call the group that runs the competitions)
- If you require players to be members of England Netball to play in your competition
- County and/or region the league operates in
- Number of committee members (a minimum of 3 required)
- Name, England Netball membership number and email for each committee member (you will need to get their permission to share their details)
- Number of senior competitions run (if applicable)
- Number of junior competitions run (if applicable)
You will need to provide the following information for the main senior and/or junior competitions you run:
- Competition name
- Copy of the regulations (or rules)
- Competition type (league, tournament or festival)
- Number of division
- Number of teams (across all divisions)
Please note, to be eligible to become a registered league you must meet the following criteria:
- Competition regulations require all players to be Personal Members of England Netball
- All committee members must be a Personal Member of England Netball
*Terms, conditions, provisions and exceptions apply.