Fan Player of the Season: Submit your entry between Monday 5 June 2023 and Friday 9 June 2023 at 10am (the “Closing Date”)
Enter by completing in full the form (HERE) prior to the Closing Date. You can only submit one entry.
Details For Entry: Entrants will need to provide their full name, date of birth and email address.
The winning entrants will be drawn at random on the Draw Date from all fully completed entries. Winners will be contacted on the 19 June 2023.
Draw Date: Monday 19 June 2023.
Prize: Two tickets to the Netball Super League Season Opener 2024. The Prize does not include any travel or accommodation.
- This Prize Draw is open to UK residents, excluding employees of England Netball, or any of their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. England Netball reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. England Netball may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless England Netball is satisfied with the verification.
- There is no entry fee to this competition.
- By entering this competition, the Eligible Participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
- Maximum of one entry per Eligible Participant. Multiple entries from the same Eligible Participants will account for one entry only.
- The competition runs during the Survey Dates until the specified Closing Date. Entries received after this date and time will not be counted.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Survey, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
- The winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. The winners will be notified on Monday 19 June.
- In the event that a winner refuses or for whatever reason cannot accept the prize, or if England Netball is unable to make contact with a winner within 24 hours of the initial ‘winning’ notification, England Netball reserves the right to re-draw the prize and award it to an alternative winner.
- The winners and any companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other expenses. England Netball assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which the winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with the Prize. Any additional terms of entry specified by the venue will also apply.
- England Netball reserves the right to substitute a Prize of similar value should the specified Prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. The Prize is not transferable. Events, or parts of events, may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside England Netball’s control. England Netball will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any event.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more Prizes than are available, England Netball reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winners; and/or to allocate available Prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- England Netball has the right to use the winners’ first names and photographs in post-promotion publicity, including but not limited to, on England Netball’s website, Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram and other marketing communications.
- All decisions made by England Netball over eligibility or otherwise in relation to the survey are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the survey, you agree that England Netball is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with your use of the prize.
- England Netball reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the competition and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the competition subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The names of the winners will be made available on request by writing to England Netball, SportPark, Loughborough, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, LE11 3QF.