Planning to be at the Netball World Cup for a day, week or all of it?
We want the Netball World Cup 2019 to be bigger and better than any other. Not only will there be the opportunity to watch the best teams in the world compete but there will be so much more to enjoy and get involved with.
England Netball look forward to welcoming fans and followers from England and the rest of the world to Liverpool to enjoy 10 days of netball excitement, with the chance to gather, learn and share.
We will be offering a programme of events and opportunities for all ages to help you make the most of your time and enhance your experience whilst at the World Cup.
Experiences will include:
- Fan engagement and ‘give it a go’ sessions
- Programme launches and demos
- Coaching and officiating conferences
- Bitesized learning and masterclasses for the Netball Family
- Goalden Globe Awards
- Celebration of England Netball’s history
Make the Game LIVErpool – Tickets now on sale!
Make the Game LIVErpool Coaching and Officiating Conference offers you the chance to unite with coaches and umpires from across the globe as part of a jam-packed educational programme. Aimed at coaches regularly delivering in training and competition environments and umpires of any level regularly umpiring competitive matches, sessions will be delivered by inspirational experts from the netball community. This not-to-be-missed event is an opportunity to further develop your skills as a coach or an umpire and enhance your Vitality Netball World Cup experience.
Don’t miss out on early bird rates for the following conference packages:
- Tuesday 16th July 2019, 10am – 5pm, Exhibition Centre Liverpool, ACC Liverpool – book now!
- Friday 19th July 2019, 10am – 5pm, Exhibition Centre Liverpool, ACC Liverpool – book now!
Coaching Conference Package (available Tues 16th & Fri 19th July 19)
- Opening Key Note
- Decisions, Decisions – A session on developing player responsibility and understanding how to support better decision making that can be implemented within match situations.
- The Team Circle – A session on effectively working with a support team. Coaches will leave this session with an understanding of how to utilise support roles to maximise team performance.
- When Tides Turn – How to respond – A session on how to prepare players to positively react to momentum shifts in a match. Coaches will leave this session with practical hints and tips on how to prepare their players for match situations where they need to react to an opposition’s positive phase of play and get back in the game.
- Driving Home the Advantage – A session that unpicks the art of maintaining momentum and extending a lead. Coaches will leave this session with practical hints and tips on how to prepare players to press on and see the match through.
- Ask the Expert Coaching Clinic – Q&A from expert panel
- Closing Note
Officiating Conference Package (available Tues 16th & Fri 19th July 19)
- Opening Key Note
- Contact vs Contest – A session which shows umpires the key differences between Contact and Contest in an interactive video led session.
- Managing the Game – A session which demonstrates how to use Game Management and player empathy to get the best from your matches.
- Expect the Unexpected – A practical session that walks umpires through the unexpected incidents that could occur during a match.
- Advantage – The Crack in the door… – A theory session on the basics of advantage and how to improve your application.
- Ask the Expert Officiating Clinic – Q&A from expert panel.
- Closing Note
Please Note: The schedule for Tuesday and Friday events are the same. Only book both days if you wish to attend the coaching programme on one day and the officiating programme on the other.