Free support for Registered Netball Leagues //= Titles\title(); ?>
Whether you’re a small league setting out, or an established league looking to strengthen your governance framework and enhance your offer, England Netball is committed to supporting registered netball leagues, so that together we can help more people fall in love with our great game.
For the 2019/20 season England Netball want to work more closely with and better support leagues and will be offering a comprehensive benefits package to registered leagues.
Read on to find out more about our menu of opportunity:
Online tools & templates to help you set up & manage your competition effectively
In return for your support for England Netball membership, allow us to share with you tried and tested guidance to help you get your new league off the ground, or update your existing management systems and processes. Included in our offer:
New comprehensive online Competition Management tool
Not only will the new competition management software propel netball into a robust digital era to help future proof the sport (not to mention reduce paper), but it could transform the way you currently operate, saving you time and money. The new system will:
- Organise and manage fixtures
- Provide a mechanism for team entry
- Facilitate the collection of fees, supporting financial management
- Check membership status
- Check and challenge adherence to your league’s regulations
- Publish results and league tables
- Communicate with clubs within the system
- Support GDPR compliance
Your website will be auto populated with some of the information held in your online competition management system, helping you streamline your processes saving you time (and money) so that you can focus on what matters most – netball. What’s more, you can customise the website with your logo, colour scheme, images and add additional content and pages to ensure it has the right look and feel for you.
Tools, templates & guidance
Suitable for new leagues, our “How To” guides, resources and templates not only provide in-depth information to help you get the ball rolling, but guide you through the process so you never feel alone. These include:
- Templates for different competition formats
- Guidance on regulations and the role of Competition Referees
- How to set up a Competition Management Committee, write a constitution and manage your finances
Protect the integrity of the game with robust Governance & Compliance guidance
Access England Netball’s governance framework, codes of conduct, safeguarding regulations and disciplinary regulations to help ensure that the integrity of the game is protected. This, in turn, helps everyone ENjoy, ENsure, ENtrust and have a great time playing in your league.
Access personalised support & expertise
We can offer you personalised support so that together we can develop netball, grow the sport and safeguard the future.
Facility Development Support
It goes without saying that high quality facilities are crucial for our sport and the safety of our players; we want to work with you to strengthen the provision of netball courts and amenities for your league. Support includes:
- Technical support for facility development projects
- Access to specialist expertise, including slip testing
- Greater protection against facility closure
- Grant aid advice and letters of support direct from England Netball
- Advice on security of tenure and Community Use Agreements
Local support direct from your County Netball Development Officer
England Netball’s Development Officers work to promote, organise and lead activity in their County to increase participation in netball. Your local Development Officer can provide:
- Advice on grant funding opportunities
- Training your league volunteers to become DBS verifiers
- Organise and hold coach education workshops at one of your league’s venue
- Guidance and support with participation programmes, such as Netball Now or Back to Netball
Support from England Netball’s Competition & Events team
You’ll receive advice and support direct from England Netball’s Competition and Events team as and when you need it.
Peace of mind protection for your League
Registered Leagues have access to England Netball’s comprehensive programme of insurances*, to provide you with peace of mind protection against liability during recognised and authorised netball activity, including:
- Public Liability
- Products Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Management Liability
Join us – League Registration is coming soon!
Let’s work together to ensure we offer high quality opportunities to all and bolster the future of our sport.
League registration is set to go live in the spring 2019, details will be published on England Netball’s website, alerts and news.