Seasons:2015-2016 2016-2017 2017-2018 2018-2019 2019-2020
England Squads are selected from the three INTCs for Senior and U21 competitions and, from the National Academy for U19 & U17 competitions.
The England High Performance (Senior and U21) and Pathway (U19 & U17) Programmes, prepare athletes for Competition, with the overall aim of;
- Sustaining a high level of performance, not ‘one off’ success;
- Producing a culture of elite expectation and commitment;
- Promoting a stated intention to win major championships and to build teams for this long term ambition;
- More frequent interaction as England teams, and between age groups;
- Ensuring there is an increased number of better quality athletes progressing into the High Performance Programmes from the Pathway.