Vote for your 2019 Vitality Goalden Globe winners!

Online voting for the 2019 Vitality Goalden Globes is now open!

Volunteers from across the country will all come together for an afternoon on Sunday 14th July at St George’s Hall in Liverpool to recognise the outstanding contributions they make to our sport.

The Vitality Goalden Globe Awards is a collective celebration, beginning at a regional level and culminating in a prestigious national awards evening.

There online vote gives you the opportunity to find out more about the fabulous achievements of all of our nominees and choose who you feel should win each category.

Google Ad Manager – MPU – In Article

The categories in which you can vote are:

The online vote is limited to one vote per category and for each award the online vote will make up 30% of the total scoring. The remaining 70% will be determined by the Vitality Goalden Globe Awards National Panel who review all nominations across all categories.

Voting closes at 5pm on Friday 21st June.

Make sure you’re following England Netball on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest news and updates!

Previous Story England Netball appoints new U21 and Pathway Head Coaches
Next Story England Netball announced as Official Partner of Coaching Week

You may also like...

The ONE Awards: Nominations Open

A new name for England Netball’s annual nationwide awards

14th Mar 2022
England Netball celebrates Volunteers’ Week

England Netball celebrates Volunteers’ Week

1st Jun 2021