Netball Development Officers
• Somerset (part time – 21 hours per week)
• Berkshire & Oxfordshire (full time, job share requests considered)
• Essex (full time)
• Nottingham & Derbyshire (full time, job share requests considered)
• South Yorkshire (full time)
• West Yorkshire (full time)
Circa £22,220 pro rata per annum
Office and field based (office within named county, with travel around the county and occasional travel to national meetings and events)
Type of Contract
Fixed term contract until 31/3/2021
These are exciting times for England Netball as we are currently ranked No.3 in the World. With a growing membership and regular television coverage we are seeking to appoint a Netball Development Officer who is a high achiever and has the will to succeed in helping us take the next step to being a world leading Governing Body of Sport.
Reporting to the Partnership Manager as the Netball Development Officer you will focus on: developing netball for children and young people; helping clubs gain CAPS accreditation; organising back to netball groups, walking netball and festivals; and promoting and organising suitable development opportunities for coaches, officials and volunteers. You will also contribute to the planning and organisation of regional events and help share good practice both within your own county and across the region.
For more information about the role, please contact the recruiting Partnership Manager;
• Somerset, Berkshire & Oxfordshire – Sally Carns firstname.lastname@example.org
• Essex – Emily St John email@example.com
• Nottingham & Derbyshire – Will Evans firstname.lastname@example.org
• South Yorkshire & West Yorkshire – Caer Harrison email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT A DBS CHECK IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
For a full job description, person specification and application form, please download the forms below.
Sunday 11th February 2018 (at 11:59pm)
W/C 19th and 26th February 2018 – please check individual county date with Partnership Manager