Number 1 Female Team Sport in the World!
England Netball is a club based organisation and membership is obtained via a registered club. Becoming a member is easy to do.
How to Join England Netball?
Join us to get a great package of benefits and to connect with over 1 million netballers across England
click here to renew your membership
Call 01462 442344 and ask for the Membership Dept
Members Insurance Scheme 2012/13
Members should note that the 2012/13 Insurance Documents can now be downloaded when you are logged into MyNet. To be able to access this information you will require your Username and Password.
Documents available to download are: Insurance Certificate, FAQ's, Accident Report Form & Personal Accident Claim Form
If you would like to access these documents and are unsure of your login details please contact us on 01462 442344 or email: email@example.com
For Membership Fees and more information on how to join England Netball see our How to join England Netball page.
As a Club or YPG Member:
- Regular issues per year of Netball Magazine - News, offers, competitions, giveaways, tips and ideas
- Comprehensive Liability and Personal Accident insurance cover. See Insurance for more info
- Access to England Netball courses, awards and events
- Entry to England Netball's competitions - a player-centred, exciting, high-quality structure which identifies and nurtures talent, and where participants are encouraged to become the best they can be at their level
- Information, advice and support direct from our County, Regional and National networks
- Support from England Netball qualified Coaches and Umpires
- Membership card, and access to our exclusive Members Login section on the website, where members can access exclusive discounts, prize draws, and free downloads
- Entry into our draw for free test series tickets (five sets of two tickets each per Region)
The Club will enjoy;
- The nominated club representative receives a copy of the Association's Annual Report, and an annual handbook containing a comprehensive list of contacts, and general netball guidance
- Access to our Clubs Action Planning Scheme (CAPS). Linked to Sport England's Clubmark programme, CAPS helps your Club to develop in many areas, such as: attracting and encouraging new players and volunteers; coaching and competition; club management / administration; applying for funding
- Influence the future of netball in England by voting (one vote per club) at General Meetings
- Equity and Welfare benefits for clubs include access to child protection, and to equal opportunities and sports equity advice and resources.
England Netball introduce new Youth Membership categories and reduced membership fees.
We are really pleased to announce that we have made some changes to the youth membership categories as a direct result of our consultation with you, the participants. More categories for those 18s and under have been introduced, with targeted benefits relevant to their age. We now have categories for 11s and under and 14s and under as well as the existing 18s and under category; a document providing more details about these new categories is available to download here.