Work for us //= Titles\title(); ?>
These are exciting times for England Netball, with the national side currently ranked No.3 in the world rankings and a growing membership of over 100,000. Regular television coverage, record sponsorship figures and increasing figures in participation all highlight the excellent standards which we set.
With the growth of the game has come the requirement to relocate to new premises in order to continue and support this evolution.
This summer England Netball heads to world class facilities in Loughborough as we prepare for the 2019 Netball World Cup in Liverpool. We are seeking to appoint to a number of key roles colleagues who are high achievers with the will to succeed in helping us take the next step to being a world leading Governing Body of Sport.
Please look at the roles below and apply for any which you think you will excel in. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Graphic Designer
- Hampshire Netball Development Officer
- Liverpool Netball Development Community Coach
- National Governance & Volunteering Manager
- Partnership Manager
- Strategic Lead- Adult Participation
- Strategic Lead- Children & Young People
- Strategic Lead- Disability & Inclusion
- Warwickshire Netball Development Officer
- Worcestershire Netball Development Officer
- Netball World Cup 2019- Event Administrator
- Netball World Cup 2019- Marketing and Commercial Manager
- Yorkshire Netball Academy Head Coach
- Operations Administrator
- Operations Officer
- Projects and Operations Assistant
- East Midlands Regional Coordinator
- Education Training Administrator
- Education & Training Co-ordinator
- Education and Training Officer
- Officiating Co-ordinator
Closing date for applications will be 5pm on 12th June 2017 unless otherwise stated.
England Netball offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes a 3% matching pension contribution scheme, childcare vouchers, a healthcare cash reimbursement scheme, 26 days holiday for new employees and free car parking.
Please be aware that all candidates must have the right to work in the UK.