Before you search and book onto a course, please read the following information so you know what is expected of you and are set up to participate fully.
Failure to update your settings accordingly will result in you not receiving all of the information relevant for your booking.
To book a course:
You will be redirected through to ENgage to search, book and pay for the course – please ensure:
- You are logged into ENgage
- Your personal details are up to date – email address, postal address, telephone number
Select the record for the person you are purchasing the course for from your My Family box (changes cannot be made if the incorrect person is booked onto a course – you will need to request a refund within 14 days of purchase)
- You select the correct person for the course if you have more than one person on your account, i.e. a child on a parent / guardian’s account (if you were to select the wrong person, you will need to cancel and request a refund within 14 days of purchase)
- Your preferences are set to receive communications from England Netball (as all course details will be sent to you on booking)
- You meet all the pre-requisites of the course and your ENgage profile shows this, i.e. correct age, correct qualification
You must be available for ALL dates specified at the time of booking the course – course transfers are not offered unless you meet our extenuating circumstances policy
For coaching courses, you must be available for the assessment date and are prepared for the assessment to take place.
You must have a device that can access Zoom and be prepared to have your camera turned on and fully participate for the duration of all of the sessions
You must have the opportunity to coach or officiate in a netball environment
For Level 2 coaching qualification, you must provide the first aid and safeguarding certificates specified for the qualification.
Here are all the terms and conditions that you are signing into when booking onto a course / workshop: https://www.englandnetball.co.uk/terms-conditions/
Once the course is booked:
You will receive all course confirmation to your ENgage account communications history and also to the email address registered to your account (please check junk folders) at the time of booking. If this is not received, contact us within 24 hours of booking at firstname.lastname@example.org
All sessions must be attended – we do not offer recordings of the sessions
For any further guidance on courses / workshops, please contact email@example.com
How to book:
Click here to view the courses – or scroll down to our Netball Finder, choose ‘course’, enter your postcode and click search.