✔ Tools, templates and guidance – We not only provide in-depth information to help you get the ball rolling but guide you through the process so you never feel alone. These include:
- Templates for the different competition format
- Guidance on regulations and the role of Competition Referees
- How to set up a Competition Management Committee, write a constitution and manage your finances
✔ Facility Development Support – High quality facilities are crucial for our sport and the safety of our athletes; we want to work with you to strengthen the provision of netball courts and amenities for your league. Support includes:
- Access to specialist expertise, including slip testing
- Greater protection against facility closure
- Technical support for facility development projects
- Grant aid advice and letters of support direct from England Netball
- Advice on security of tenure and Community Use Agreements
✔ Netball Development Officer support – Our Development Officers work to promote, organise and lead activity, to increase participation in netball. Yours can provide:
- Advice on grant funding opportunities
- Training your league volunteers to become DBS verifiers
- Organise and hold coach education workshops at one of your league’s venue
- Guidance and support with participation programmes, such as Netball Now or Back to Netball
✔ England Netball’s programme of insurances* – Registered leagues are provided with peace of mind protection against liability during recognised and authorised netball activity, including:
- Public Liability
- Products Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Management Liability
✔ Protect game integrity – Access England Netball’s governance framework, codes of conduct, safeguarding regulations and disciplinary regulations, to help ensure that the integrity of the game is preserved and in turn, everyone has a great time playing in your league.
✔ Free website – Achieve a professional aesthetic for your league website with our customisable options and a time-saving feature that auto-populates information from the online league management tool.
✔ England Netball Support – Access our personalised support and expertise from various teams, including competition and events, so that together we can develop netball, grow the sport and safeguard the future.
You can apply by registering your league now!
Please note, to be eligible to become a registered league, you must meet the following criteria:
- Competition regulations require all players to be Personal Members of England Netball
- All committee members must be a Personal Member of England Netball