This step-by-step guidance will help you create membership packages for your club (including club fees* that can be collected in instalments) ready for you to raise orders and send to selected players
Before you begin, please note that any changes that you make to your membership schemes in August 2021 for 2021/22 may affect your 2020/21 membership schemes. If you are ready to take your 2020/21 membership schemes off sale before the end of August 2021, please follow this guidance. Otherwise, to edit your membership schemes for 2021/22, please follow these steps:
Creating membership packages
- Log into England Netball’s online portal, ENgage
- In the My Organisations box, select the thumbnail next to your club’s name
- Click on the 3×3 grid of squares in the top left corner
- Click on the Finance tile
- Select Membership Schemes from the menu on the left-hand side
- Click the small circle next to a membership scheme of your choice, followed by Edit
- In the Membership Options box, find Available for Public Purchase and select No from the drop-down list
- In the Prices section, select the pen and paper icon, located directly under the 2021-2022 row
- In the Unit Price field, enter the amount that you wish to charge as club fees*
- Click Save on the pop-up
- In the Instalments box, select the number of instalments you would like to collect your club fees in from the drop-down list under the No of Payments field
- In the Allow Single Payment drop-down list, select Yes
- Select from the Payment Term drop-down list whether when membership is purchased part way through the year, you would like the club fees to be split evenly across the remaining payment (pro-rata) or missed payments be added to the first instalment (rollup)
- In the First Payment field, enter the amount that you wish the system to collect as the first instalment
- In the Payment Plan section, the number of payments and the amount that is due to be debited will be displayed
- Click Save
- Please repeat steps 5-16 for each membership package.
Releasing membership packages for sale
As your membership packages are not available for public purchase, no one will be able to buy a membership with your club until you raise an order for them. You will only be able to do this for players that have joined your club’s mailing list (and can therefore be found in your club’s database withinPeople and Everyone). New players can join your club’s mailing list by following this guidance.
In order to raise membership orders that can be sent directly by email to selected players from your club’s mailing list, please follow this guidance.
*Please note: ENgage transactions are subject to a 1.95% transaction charge, plus 10p for transactions under £10. The amount you enter will be collected by the system but the amount deposited into your club’s bank account will be less the transaction fee.