This step-by-step guidance will help you register your club to an additional county netball association and request personal assistance from England Netball to help you create membership schemes for 2021/22.
Before you begin, please note that any changes that you make to your membership schemes in August 2021 for 2021/22 may affect your 2020/21 membership schemes. If you are ready to take your 2020/21 membership schemes off sale before the end of August 2021, please follow this guidance. Otherwise, to edit your membership schemes for 2021/22, please follow these steps:
- Log into England Netball’s online portal, ENgage
- In the My Organisations box, select the thumbnail next to your club’s name
- Click on the 3×3 grid of squares in the top left corner
- Select the Organisation Profile tile
- Select Relationships from the menu on the left-hand side
- Click New
- Under the Organisation Type dropdown list, ensure County is selected
- Enter your county that you wish to add into the Organisation Name field
- Click Search
- Select the County Netball Association you wish to register your club to from the search results
You have now added an additional county relationship. As you are adding additional product lines to your membership schemes in 2021/22 (to reflect your new county relationship), we would like to offer you some personal assistance. Please complete our contact form to request this support.