1. This prize draw is open to all England Netball members based in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Employees of England Netball and their families, or anyone connected or involved in the administration of the prize draw are excluded from the participation (“Eligible Participants”).
2. To participate in this competition entrants must post a netball related photo on Twitter or Instagram and explain how their club has supported its members throughout 2020. Entrants must ensure they tag @dynamiksportflooring and @Englandnetball and use the #DynamikClubGrant hashtag for us to be able to track the entry.
3. By entering this competition, the Eligible Participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The prize draw will run until 5pm Friday 8 January 2021 (the “Prize Draw Period”). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration are valid and correct.
6. Maximum of one entry per Eligible Participant. Multiple entries from the same Eligible Participants will account for one entry only.
7. The prize is a £500 grant which will be paid via bank transfer directly from Dynamik to the winning club. This grant can be spent on anything to support the club e.g balls, bibs, court repairs, kit etc.
8. A panel of two England Netball and two Dynamik representatives will select the winning name on Monday 11 January 2021.
9. The winner will be notified within forty-eight (48) hours of being selected by email. The winner will also be announced via Dynamik Social Media channels.
10. In the event that the winner refuses or for whatever reason cannot accept the prize, or if England Netball is unable to make contact with the winner within 48 hours of the initial ‘winning’ notification, England Netball reserves the right to re-draw the prize and award it to an alternative winner.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
12. England Netball reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value, in the event the prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond England Netball’s reasonable control.
13. England Netball and Dynamik has the right to use the winner’s details in post promotion publicity, including but not limited to, on England Netball’s and Dynamik’s website, Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram and other marketing communications.
14. All decisions made by England Netball over eligibility or otherwise in relation to the prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering the prize draw, you agree that England Netball is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with your use of the prize.
17. Personal Data will only be shared with Dynamik if you have opted in to receive marketing material from our partners.
18. England Netball reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions on the provision of written notice.
20. The names of the winner will be made available on request by writing to England Netball, SportPark, Loughborough, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, LE11 3QF.