1. This funding is open to any eligible current England Netball coaches based in the UK. Eligibility for the coach funding requires the recipient to be at least 18 years old. They must also have a full membership with England Netball and be able to communicate effectively in English (listening, speaking, reading and writing), have the specified UK coaching safeguarding and protecting children training certificate and First Aid at work certificate before the end of the course content delivery. Employees of England Netball and their families, or anyone connected or involved in the administration of the funding are excluded from participating(“Eligible Participants”).
2. To participate in this competition entrants must complete the England Netball Level 2 coaching application form and submit to England Netball answering all questions.
3. By entering this competition, the Eligible Participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The applications will remain open until Sunday 24th October 2021 at 9am BST (the “Application Period”). After this date no further applications will be accepted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for applications not received for whatever reason. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration are valid and correct.
6. Maximum of one entry per Eligible Participant. Multiple entries from the same Eligible Participants will account for one entry only.
7. The prizes on offer are funding for 11 eligible participants to undertake an England Netball Level 2 coaching course. The courses will be avaliable between March and September 2022 in various locations and it will require the eligible participant to make travel and accommodation arrangements themselves.
8. All applications will be reviewed by a regional panel with 2 nominations for all regions being put forward to a national panel composed of 3 England Netball representatives.
9. The successful applicants that are selected will be notified by Friday 3rd December via email and advised of dates and locations of the courses between March and September 2022. The applicants may also be announced via England Netball Social Media channels and/or Gilbert Netball Social Media Channels.
10. In the event that the applicant refuses or for whatever reason cannot accept the funding, or if England Netball is unable to contact the applicant within 48 hours of the initial notification, England Netball reserves the right to re-draw the prize and award it to an alternative applicant.
11. The funding is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
12. England Netball reserves the right to substitute the funding with another prize of similar value, in the event the prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond England Netball’s reasonable control.
13. England Netball and Gilbert has the right to use the applicants details in post promotion publicity, including but not limited to, on England Netball and Gilberts’ website, Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram and other marketing communications.
14. All decisions made by England Netball over eligibility or otherwise in relation to the applications are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering, you agree that England Netball is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with your use of the prize.
17. Personal Data will only be shared if you have opted in to receive marketing material from our partners.
18. England Netball reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions on the provision of written notice.
20. The names of the winners will be made available on request by writing to England Netball, SportPark, Loughborough, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, LE11 3QF.