1. This prize draw is open to anyone based in the UK, and if aged 18 or under you must have permission from an adult to enter. Employees of England Netball and their families, or anyone connected or involved in the administration of the prize draw are excluded from the participation (“Eligible Participants”).
2. To participate in this competition entrants must download the post protector template, complete your designs, take a photo and post it on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with #HarrodSportPostProtector and tag @harrodsport @englandnetball.
3. By entering this competition, the Eligible Participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The prize draw will run until Wednesday 30th June at 12pm (the “Prize Draw Period”). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that they follow the entry requirements listed above.
6. Maximum of one entry per Eligible Participant. Multiple entries from the same Eligible Participants will account for one entry only.
7. The prizes on offer are 1x pair of post protectors, 2x netball post and a signed England netball.
8. All correct entries will be entered into a prize draw with the winners selected by a panel composed of an England Netball and Harrod Sport representatives.
9. The winner will be notified within forty-eight (48) hours after competition closes via email. The winner will also be announced via England Netball Social Media channels and Harrod Sport Social Media Channels
10. In the event that the winner refuses or for whatever reason cannot accept the prize, or if England Netball is unable to make contact with the winner within 48 hours of the initial ‘winning’ notification, England Netball reserves the right to re-draw the prize and award it to an alternative winner.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
12. England Netball reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value, in the event the prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond England Netball’s reasonable control.
13. England Netball and Harrod Sport has the right to use the winner’s details in post promotion publicity, including but not limited to, on England Netball and Harrod Sport’s website, Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram and other marketing communications.
14. All decisions made by England Netball over eligibility or otherwise in relation to the prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering the prize draw, you agree that England Netball is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with your use of the prize.
17. Personal Data will only be shared if you have opted in to receive marketing material from our partners.
18. England Netball reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions on the provision of written notice.
20. The names of the winner will be made available on request by writing to England Netball, SportPark, Loughborough, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, LE11 3QF.