England Netball are delighted to announce we are offering interested coaches the chance to attend an exciting virtual workshop to develop their understanding and application of game sense.
This workshop aims to enable coaches to develop a theoretical understanding of game sense, and apply it confidently into coaching practice.
The workshop is ideal for Level 2 coaches and above, particularly those coaching in clubs and/or in the performance pathway.
The workshop will encourage you as a coach to consider capacities which can lead to successful performance, explore game sense characteristics and principles, and identify how a game sense session can be developed around scenarios.
– Understand the application of game sense into coaching practice
– Develop an understanding of what game sense is and the key principles
– Improve on observation and analysis skills
– Opportunities for group discussions and shared learning
– Applying learning into session planning and practice design
How to book:
To find out more information and book a place on one of our upcoming workshops, please visit our website: https://www.englandnetball.co.uk/get-involved/coaching/courses/game-sense-workshop/