Netball clubs enable thousands and thousands of people to play netball on a regular basis all across England. Clubs come in all sorts of shapes and sizes but all provide some great opportunities for people old and young to train and/or compete in Netball. Clubs are usually run by some great volunteers and we are really grateful for the work they do.
Netballers across the country regularly tell us how important their club and their team are, with many of them seeing their club and team mates as an extended family.
We are working with Club Matters to bring to you a series of Resources & Support including learning and guidance on all aspects of running a club whether it is large, small, formal or informal.
Club Matters offers free, simple and bitesize support to all clubs and can help you to improve your club with:
- Online Support: There will be a range of support available including online toolkits, quick reference guides and e-learning modules.
- Workshops: Club Matters workshops are free, short training sessions delivered across the country by experts in a range of speciﬁc areas.
- Mentoring: Whether you want long term support, or just a short call to sound out your ideas, our Club Matters mentors can help. Our ﬂexible mentoring scheme will offer more personal support to you and your club.
- Club Improvement Plan: An online health check for clubs of all sizes and at all stages of their development, to establish where they are performing well and whether they can develop. This will provide your club with a tailored development plan.
- Club Views: A club review tool allowing you to ask your members and volunteers what they think about your club.
- ClubMark: The universally acknowledged cross sport accreditation scheme for community sports clubs .
To find out more about clubs in your area please contact your Regional Office.