In order to help the many organisations supporting the delivery of netball across England become complaint with GDPR we have produced a number of resources to try and help you understand the implications and what steps you need to take.
GDPR Guidance for Regional Management Boards, County Netball Associations, Clubs and LeaguesGDPR Action Plan
To help you further with we have produced some supplementary guides relating to particular areas of the Action Plan which provide further information. In addition there are a number of templates you can use. These documents are referenced in the Guide to GDPR and the Action Plan were they are relevant. Search or filter the list below to find the document you need.
We have also compiled some of the Frequently Asked Questions in relation to GDPR to help you put this all into practice.
Links to Other Support
For further guidance and information on GDPR here are some other useful links.
- More guidance for communicating privacy information
- Check whether you need to register your club with the ICO (fee may be required)
- Getting ready for GDPR – the ICO checker tool
- The ICO’s guide to data protection
- The PIA code of practice
- Article 29 Working Party
- Children and the GDPR Consultation Guidance
- Sport & Recreation Alliance website for free templates and guidance
- NSPCC CPSU Guidance on Text & Email Messaging
- GDPR - Area 10
- GDPR - Area 2
- GDPR - Area 3
- GDPR - Area 5
- GDPR - Area 6
- GDPR - Area 9