Please follow this essential step-by-step guide to process an England Netball membership for your child.
ENgage is a self-service platform that enables individuals to purchase membership. As you are setting up an account on behalf of a minor, you are required to create an account for yourself, too, due to safeguarding. Once you have an account you can create an account for your child.
- To start, please visit engage.englandnetball.co.uk
- Select Create Account underneath the login box
- Enter your personal details
- Select Next
- Enter and confirm your chosen password
- Select Next to proceed to the next page (Your account will be created and you will be logged in)
- In the My Family section of your profile select Add
- Fill in the information of your child
- Press Save
Please make a note of your ENA ID and password, as you will need to enter these credentials each time you wish to log in to ENgage.
Log in to your ENgage account and complete these instructions:
- In the My Family section of your profile, click on your child’s details to access their account
- Click on Add in the My Organisations section of your child’s profile
- Enter the organisation name
- Click the Search button
- Select the organisation by clicking on the ✔ icon
The Organisation will now appear in the My Organisations section of your child’s profile.
To purchase a membership for your child with a netball club of their choice, please follow these instructions.
The My Organisation section of your child’s profile will indicate which organisations they are linked to. If the organisation you wish to buy a membership with is not listed, you will need to link his/her account to that organisation first (see Step 2)
Not all organisations will make their memberships public for you to be able to purchase. For those that do, in the My Organisations section of their profile where the organisation is listed, there will be a Buy Membership button.
- Select the Buy Membership button
- Click Add to Basket for the membership you wish to purchase
(Note: Ensure that the selected membership package is for the intended year)
- Select Checkout
- View and Tick any waivers relating to the order
- Click the circle next to the wanted payment method
- Check the Payment Method details are correct
- Select Pay now
- Enter your payment details
If in the My Organisations area of their profile, the organisation does not have a Buy Membership button this is because the organisation requires you to make contact before purchasing a membership. To do this, please follow these instructions:
- Click Contact
- Check and complete the Your Details section
- Select the type of Enquiry as Membership
- Add a message explaining your enquiry
- Press Send
Your enquiry will be sent to the organisation and they will follow up with you in due course.
To purchase a second membership with a different organisation, please follow these instructions:
Follow Step 2 to link to the additional organisation.
Follow Step 3 to purchase a membership with the additional organisation.
Any duplicate county, region and England Netball fees from the first order will be discounted automatically at the checkout stage so you will only pay the difference (if any).