1. This prize draw is open to all England Netball members based in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Employees of England Netball and their families, or anyone connected or involved in the administration of the prize draw are excluded from the participation (“Eligible Participants”).
2. To participate in this competition entrants must become members of LRG Fitness by signing up at www.lrgfitness.com/england-netball.
3. By entering this competition, the Eligible Participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The prize draw will run until 12pm on 31st January 2020. (the “Prize Draw Period”). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration are valid and correct.
6. Maximum of one entry per Eligible Participant. Multiple entries from the same Eligible Participants will account for one entry only.
7. The prize will consist of either 1x England Netball dress signed by the majority of the England Netball Team or 1x England Netball ball signed by the majority of the England Netball Team.
8. A panel of two England Netball representatives will select the winning name.
9. The winner will be notified within forty eight (48) hours of being selected by email.
10. In the event that the winner refuses or for whatever reason cannot accept the prize, or if England Netball is unable to make contact with the winner within 48 hours of the initial ‘winning’ notification, England Netball reserves the right to re-draw the prize and award it to an alternative winner.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
12. England Netball reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value, in the event the prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond England Netball’s reasonable control.
13. England Netball has the right to use the winner’s details in post promotion publicity, including but not limited to, on England Netball’s website, Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram and other marketing communications.
14. All decisions made by England Netball over eligibility or otherwise in relation to the prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering the prize draw, you agree that England Netball is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with your use of the prize.
17. Personal Data will only be shared if you have opted in to receive marketing material from our partners.
18. England Netball reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions on the provision of written notice.
20. The names of the winner will be made available on request by writing to England Netball, SportPark, Loughborough, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, LE11 3QF.