For those of you who missed out on tickets to watch the England Roses take on Jamaica’s Sunshine Girls in the Vitality Netball International Series, our good friends at Movelat are offering you the chance to win 2 x VIP tickets to an International match at Belle Vue or the Ricoh Arena!
Friday 2 December – Belle Vue, Manchester (1 x 2 VIP Tickets)
Sunday 4 December – Ricoh Arena, Coventry (1 x 2 VIP Tickets)
All you have to do to enter, is follow complete this short survey, tell us which game you want to see and answer a simple question!
The winner’s will be chosen at random and will be announced on the 28th of November.
Best of luck!
Full list of T&C’s below.
Terms and conditions
Vitality Netball International Series VIP Tickets.
.These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the
Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: England Netball, 1-12 Old Park Road, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG52JR.
1) The promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales an Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, with the exception of England Netball employees, their immediate families and agencies employed through England Netball
.2) No purchase necessary
.3) In order to enter the Competition, Internet access and a valid correct email address are required.
.4) The competition will run from 19:00pm on 21/11/2016 to 12:00pm on 27/11/2016. Entries received after the end of the relevant Promotional Period (for whatever reason) will be invalid.
5) How to enter:To enter, entrants must correctly answer the questions listed on https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/2MZ9TCX and enter their contact details in full. Entry to this Competition is not available by any other means.
6) Entry is limited to one unique entry per person per prize draw. Maximum of one win per household.
7) The prize includes: 2x VIP Gold tickets to the second or third test match played between England and Jamaica as part of the Vitality Netball International Test Series between 29/11/2016 to 04/12/2016 (1x ticket for the winner and 1x ticket for the guest of their choice). VIP Gold tickets include access to hospitality area on the day of the respective match which included free cold food buffet.
There are 2 VIP Tickets available for each match (1 set of 2 tickets for 2nd Test Match at Belle Vue, Manchester on 02/12/2016 and 1 set of 2 tickets for 3rd Test Match at Ricoh Arena, Coventry on 04/12/2016), We will endeavour to give you tickets for a match of your choice within the category of season you entered the competition, however we cannot guarantee this
The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including, but not limited to travel, accommodation and subsistence
8) The winner of the Competition will be the first winner chosen at random from all valid and eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Winners will be selected on 28/11/2016.The winner will be notified by email and by telephone within 24 hours of the competition closing.
9) The Prize will be available for collection at the respective Test Match venue on the day of the match. Winners’ will receive information on where to collect tickets upon confirmation of winning the competition.
10) If the winner fails to provide a valid email address, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant
11) The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part
12) Entrants agree (by ticking the relevant boxes) to their name and images being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win and to be contacted for future marketing purposes
13) The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all promotional matters.
14)If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the
Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
15) Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise, or for errors in contact details supplied by entrants.
16)The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts for affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.