Time is running out to get your nominations in for the 2019 Vitality Goalden Globe Awards!
Do you have a volunteer that you wish to thank? Can you think of someone who deserves to be recognised for the outstanding contribution they have made to making netball happen? Now is the time to complete a nomination form and to make sure what they have achieved is shared with others.
Regions will host their own regional award events between the end of March and the beginning of June, with all regional winners being invited to the national England Netball Vitality Goalden Globe Awards on Sunday 14th July in Liverpool.
The dates of the regional award events are:
North East – tba
North West – 27 April 2019
Yorkshire – tba
West Midlands – 10 May 2019
East Midlands – 28 April 2019
East – tba
South – tba
South West – 26 April 2019
London & South East – tba
Nominations are sought across the following categories:
- Grassroots Coach Award Nomination Form
- Sheelagh Redpath Grassroots Official Award Nomination Form
- Young Volunteer Award Nomination Form
- Outstanding Netball Club Award Nomination Form
- Teacher Award Nomination Form
- Unsung Hero Award Nomination Form
- Mary Bulloch Administrator Award Nomination Form
- Muriel McNally Award Nomination Form
- Inclusion and Diversity Award Nomination Form (direct national nomination)
- Rose Award Nomination Form (direct national nomination)
- Long Service Award Nomination Form (direct national nomination)
Closing date for all nominations is midnight on Wednesday 13th March 2019
All nomination forms (except Inclusion and Diversity, Rose and Long Service) need to be sent directly to your relevant Regional Office. If you are submitting an Inclusion and Diversity, Rose or Long Service Award nomination please send directly to:
Vitality Goalden Globe Awards
England Netball, SportPark
3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough
or email email@example.com
To support you with your nomination please download the Vitality Goalden Globes 2019 Nomination Information Pack that contains lots of useful hints and tips.
If you have any questions please contact your regional office.
Share this article