Location: Warwick University with domestic travel
Hours: Tuesdays Warwick University and match days between 10 October 2023 to @ 30 April 2024.
(see the job descriptions for specific dates and times for the role)
Voluntary position Travel expenses paid.
DBS Required: Yes
Contact Details: email@example.com
Closing Date: 4 October 2024
Interview Date: Virtual interviews week commencing the 9 October 2023
How to apply: Please click here to apply
Job Description: Team Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual looking to support the Central Warriors and the Player Pathway Coaches to deliver a high-quality performance programme by communicating with athletes/parents on the Central Warriors Player pathway.
They will be responsible for programme operations such as payments, athlete medical/emergency contact information, kit and NPL match day logistics.
- Oversee on court activity, providing access to equipment coaches require.
- Order and distribute athlete kit (with support of Pathway lead).
- Support with membership checks and managing athletes payment on Engage.
- Arrange umpires and officials for competition events.
- Book facilities for any friendlies/extra training needed. (Match Days and screening event already booked).
- Support Trials and screening events.
- Be an advocate for the Central Warriors Player pathway Programme.
- An interest in working in performance.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to problem solve in the moment and find solutions for unexpected issues that may arise.
- Confident communicator and is approachable when working with athletes across a range of age groups.
- Flexible and adaptable.
England Netball Behaviours
We are strong believers that it is the culture within our organisation that makes it a special place to work and drives our huge successes. Our people are passionate and dedicated to making netball the best that it can be.
We have three core cultural behaviours that are critical to how we deliver our strategic goals.
WE ARE PIONEERS: Never settling, continuously learning and innovating… to be the best that we can be.
WE EMPOWER: Through collaboration and trust we have confidence in ourselves and others to make the right decisions and get things done.
WE ARE PASSIONATE: Driven to succeed without ego, inspiring others along the way.
We are strong believers that it is the culture within our organisation that makes it a special place to work and drives our huge successes. Our people are passionate and dedicated to making Netball the best that it can be.
If you share our cultural behaviours, are passionate about developing the Roses of our Future and want to join us on this adventure we want to hear from you.
England Netball is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace is committed to fostering a diverse workforce, ensuring equality of opportunity. We actively encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and life experiences, from underrepresented groups.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Eliza Morgan, England Netball Central Player Pathway Lead firstname.lastname@example.org