England Netball is currently looking for clubs to pilot our new Inclusive Netball Strategy.
Known as ‘Core Inclusion Clubs’ or ‘CIC Clubs’, these clubs will lead and pioneer our work as netball’s inclusive footprint across the country grows.
Core Inclusive Clubs will receive a grant of up to £1,000 to assist their club opening up to the wider community. There are a total of 10 grants available.
There are many benefits to becoming a Core Inclusive Club such as:
- A personalised plan to grow participation in your club
- A logo promoting the club as being a Core Inclusive Club to community partners
- Access to a greater pool of volunteers and diversifying skill sets
- A financial grant of up to £1,000
- Participation in training and education sessions provided by England Netball and our partners
Support and guidance information can be found by clicking here.
Applications close on the 15th of November 2016, with selected clubs being announced at the England vs Jamaica match on Sunday 4 December.
If you have any questions or require any assistance please contact England Netball via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.