Just 9 minutes whilst you’re walking, driving, or jogging and you’ll have a whole host of hints and tips for coaching Back to Netball this January.
Links mentioned in Podcast…
1) Speech Bubble Print-out: Click Here
2) Back to Netball Coaching Handbook: Click Here
3) Back to Netball Coaches Facebook Page: Click Here
If you are already coaching Back to Netball you should have received an email before Christmas. If you didn’t, fear not! You can read a summary of what’s happening below and get in touch with your local NDO or NDCC to make sure they have your contact details.
You may have seen or been involved in our Renew You! campaign that we launched last year. Due to its success, we will be running with it again. The aim of this is to raise the profile of Back to Netball locally and emphasise some of the health and fitness benefits of taking part, which everyone is thinking about in the New Year! We’d love you to get involved…
In our research, Back to Netballers said that we could be better at supporting participants to set goals. So to help with this…
- At the first session of the year, we would like you to encourage your Back to Netballers to set their own netball goals using Goal Speech Bubbles
- Get them to write their goal in the bubble, then tweet a picture to @england_netball using #RenewYou
We also want Back to Netballers to understand how great taking part in netball is for many aspects of their health and fitness. To help with this we will be relaunching the Renew You! Challenge Card (link above) and would like you to…
- Include one task each week throughout January
- Encourage your Back to Netballers to tweet a picture of their completed, signed off task card to @england_netball using the #IRenewedMe
- Five lucky participants will be chosen from the Twitter pictures on February 8th, and will each WIN a £100 Amazon voucher!!!
The speech bubbles and challenge cards should have been sent to you in the post! If you have not received anything, or if you would like more speech bubbles or challenge cards, please drop an email to email@example.com and we will get them sent out to you, or as mentioned you can download and print from the links at the beginning of this post.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we look forward to receiving lots of happy tweets from Back to Netballers.
We hope that you enjoy #RenewYou with your Back to Netballers!