If you already hold a C Award qualification and umpire regularly at local, County or Regional levels, the B Award Umpire Course is just the ticket, if you desire to develop within officiating!
Who is this course for?
Perfect for those that have gained the C Award and are officiating in local or regional leagues.
*U16 accredited umpires who hold the C Award may progress along the B Award pathway but may not take the practical assessment until they are 16.
How do I book?
1. Firstly, you need to be a full England Netball member to access the course. If you aren’t already a member, find out how you can become a member here
3. Once you are a registered member, enter your postcode in the Course Finder
4. Once you find the course that you wish to attend, select ‘More’
5. Download and complete the booking form attachment
6. Email your completed booking form to the individual under the ‘Organiser’ section
7. Await an email with payment details from the course organiser
After you attend the course you will:
- Know and apply the rules in a more demanding game environment
- Use recommended hand signals to illustrate decisions made
- Apply Match Protocols
- Apply advantage where appropriate
- Expand on vision, positioning and movement skills
- Demonstrate the difference between Contact that does or does not interfere with play
- Utilise effective Game Management techniques
- Understand the requirements to progress along the officials pathway