This course is ideal for those wanting to learn about scoring and timing netball matches, starting at local and regional level, progressing up to Vitality Netball Superleague and international level.
Who is this course for?
Perfect for those that want to support the game by becoming a Technical Official, learning how to score and time netball matches.
How do I book?
1. Firstly, you need to be a full England Netball member to access the course. If you aren’t already a member, find out how you can become a member here
2. Once you are a registered member, enter your postcode in the Course Finder
3. Once you find the course that you wish to attend, select ‘More’
4. Download and complete the booking form attachment
5. Email your completed booking form to the individual under the ‘Organiser’ section
6. Await an email with payment details from the course organiser
After you attend the course you will:
- Know the required equipment
- Understand the Technical Official roles
- Be able to time a match
- Be able to score a match using a score sheet
- Understand extra time procedures
- Understand umpire signals and protocols