This workshop aims to equip coaches with the knowledge and understanding of game sense and its key principles. It will enable you to apply game sense into your coaching practice with confidence.
Who is this course for?
It’s ideal for Level 2 coaches and above, particularly those coaching in clubs and/or in the performance pathway who are keen to develop their understanding of game sense and its framework.
What will I need to do?
- Attend both virtual sessions of the designated workshop. Please note we do not allow learners to move between sessions
- Have access to a computer and the internet to be able to access the virtual sessions
By successfully completing the Games Sense workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Develop an understanding of what game sense is and the key principles
- Understand the application of game sense into coaching practice
- Improve your observation and analysis skills
- Opportunities for group discussions and shared learning
- Applying learning into session planning and practice design
There are 2 virtual sessions – session 1 is 1 hour and session 2 is 1 and a half hours. You will be required to do some preparation work between session 1 and session 2.
To secure your place on a course you have to pay via our online booking and payment function. Once you have paid you can then use your booking confirmation to claim back your course fee from your employer/club.
On completion of both sessions, you will receive a downloadable certificate.