The aim of this six-hour workshop is to provide people with the skills they need to be able to host a Walking Netball session. The workshop includes a mix of both theory and practical sessions.
Who is the course for?
The workshop is aimed at new or aspiring Walking Netball Hosts. Attendees do not need any previous qualifications to complete this training. They must have a desire to work with this audience.
What will I need to do?
- Attend all six hours of this face-to-face workshop and be prepared to engage in the learning.
- Understand the game and ethos of Walking Netball
- Be clear on the role of a Walking Netball host
- Know how to create a great first experience
- Provide ideas for fun and relevant practices that can be used in a Walking Netball session.
- Ensure that the host can deliver safe, fun and inclusive sessions
To secure your place on a course you have to pay via our online booking and payment function. Once you have paid you can then use your booking confirmation to claim back your course fee from your employer/club.
You will be given an attendance certificate at the end of the workshop.
We do not offer course transfers but as per the booking terms and conditions, you can apply for a refund up to 14 days after purchase.