The aim of this five-hour virtual workshop is to provide current coaches working within the pathway with the skills and tools to select players into the performance pathway.
Who is this course for?
The aim of this virtual workshop is to provide current coaches working within the pathway with the skills and tools to select players into the performance pathway.
- It’s aimed at England Netball Level 2 coaches (or above) working in the county performance pathway
What will I need to do?
- Complete the pre course tasks before the first workshop session
- Attend both virtual sessions of the designated workshop. Please note we do not allow learners to move between sessions
- Have access to a computer and the internet to be able to access the virtual sessions
By successfully completing the Performance Identifier workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Understand where and how the County Under 15 and Under 13 age groups fit into the Roses Academy Pathway
- Understand the behaviours and expectations required of a Performance Identifier
- Gain knowledge and understanding on how to observe, analyse, collect evidence, and identify performance players in generic games, skill practices and match play
- Apply the knowledge and understanding when making decisions on identifying performance players.
- Reflect on one’s own knowledge, skills and understanding as a Performance Identifier
There are 2 virtual sessions of 2 ½ hours each. You will be required to do some preparation work before session 1.
To secure your place on a course you have to pay via our online booking and payment function. Once you have paid you can then use your booking confirmation to claim back your course fee from your employer/club.
On completion of both sessions, you will receive a downloadable certificate.