The England Netball Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on Saturday 14 September 2019 for select England Netball members.
The AGM will take place at the Jurys Inn East Midlands Airport, Castle Donington, Derby, DE74 2SH. The meeting is scheduled to start at 10:30 with registration opening at 10:00.
The full notice for the AGM has been sent to the following members who have the right to attend the AGM:
- Registered Netball Clubs
- The Honorary Life Members Club
- Each School paying the higher rate subscription
- Each County and Region
- Honorary Life Members as individuals
- Each School paying the lower rate or no subscription
- Each registered College/University
- The President
- Board of Directors
- The Association’s Auditors
We look forward to seeing as many group members as possible represented at the AGM, which will review what has been a fantastic year for the sport of netball. This has included the success of the Vitality Netball World Cup in Liverpool, a sharp rise in participation numbers and the implementation of key programmes.
A full set of the accounts for the year ending 31/03/2019 and a copy of the Annual Report can be found here.