England Netball are pleased to advise of the publication of the England Netball Annual Report 2020-2021, which celebrates the achievements between 1st April 2020 to the 31st March 2021.
A copy of this report along with the financial accounts for this period are now available and can be accessed on this page here.
The report looks back on what has been one of the most challenging years for our sport to date and reflects on the success that as a Netball Family was still able to be achieved.
We hope you enjoy looking back on this and reflecting on the part every single member played. We cannot thank our members and dedicated volunteers enough for their continued support.
England Netball will be hosting the 2021 AGM on the 18th September 2021 at the National Conference Centre, Solihull. We will be returning to a face-to-face event, having hosted last year’s event virtually, so we are looking forward to welcoming members to join us there.
Those members eligible to attend the meeting* have been sent formal notification via the post with details of the event and for voting members** details of how to vote on this year’s resolutions, including the election of two Nominated Directors. Please look out for this information.
* Members eligible to attend the AGM include:
- Each club – represented by an ‘Accredited Deputy’
- Honorary Life Members
- Each County & Region – represented by the Chair or ‘Accredited Deputy’
- Each Middle/Secondary School – represented by a current member of staff
- Primary Schools – represented by a current member of staff
- College/University – represented by a current member of staff
** Voting members are as follows:
- Each club
- The Honorary Life Members Club
- Each County & Region
- Each Middle/Secondary School