England Netball will be running four, one day conferences to support all registered leagues with the transition from MyNet to ENgage.
We are continuing to develop the system’s functionality, including the much anticipated Competition Management component and these conferences will ensure that leagues can receive the guidance they need to optimise its use.
The free conferences will take place on the following dates:
- 16 February 2020 at Hilton, Watford
- 29 February 2020 at Queens Hotel, Leeds
- 1 March 2020 at Jurys Inn, Birmingham
It is recommended that one of the conferences is attended by your league’s:
- Competition lead – responsible for governance and league rules
- League or Fixtures Secretary – Administers the league and would be using the competition management section of ENgage
- Communication/ Marketing Lead or other Competition Administrator – administers the website/social media
The conference is also open to County and Regional Chairs with a session focussed on the England Netball strategy and shaping 2021 – 2031 plans.
To register your place on one of the conferences please contact Alistair.Lewis@englandnetball.co.uk.
If you are a league and have not yet registered with England Netball you will need to register your league prior to completing your conference booking. The conferences are only available to England Netball registered leagues.