England Netball is delighted to announce the U17 squad selected to take part in the forthcoming Netball Europe U17 Championship.
Following trials on Sunday 20th January in Loughborough, the following athletes have been selected to represent England U17 in Huddersfield from the 1st – 3rd March against Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Emirates.
England U17 Team for Netball Europe 2018
- Bella Baylis (Mavericks)
- Rosie Bartlett (Bath)
- Ella Bowen (VC) (Manchester Thunder)
- Olufunmilayo Fadoju (C) (London Pulse)
- Ellie Harding (Surrey Storm)
- Molly Hole (Bath)
- Berri Neil (Manchester Thunder)
- Emma Rayner (Manchester Thunder)
- Grace Rimmer (Manchester Thunder)
- Yasmin Roebuck (Manchester Thunder)
- Stacey Tankoua (Manchester Thunder)
- Emma Thacker (Surrey Storm)
Reserves: Ellie Heyes (Manchester Thunder) and Peace Akinyemi (London Pulse)
The squad will be led by Head Coach Victoria Burgess and Assistant Coach Sheonah Forbes.
The team will have a three-day camp in Loughborough from the 20th – 22nd February then meet up as a squad in Huddersfield on Thursday 28th February for training before the four matches.
Netball Europe U17 Championship
Friday 1st March: Wales v England, 5pm
Saturday 2nd March: England v Northern Ireland, 10am
Saturday 2nd March: Emirates v England, 7pm
Sunday 3rd March: England v Scotland, 1pm