Thank you for your interest in delivering an England Netball programme. To find out how COVID-19 has affected delivery please read the full programmes statement available here.
Netball has seen monumental growth in its participation and profile over the last year, from Back to Netball to Walking Netball, there’s always a way for people to get involved. To find out more about delivering England Netball programmes, read the Partner Delivery Guide here.
To deliver an England Netball programme, partners, coaches and hosts will be required to complete and adhere to the following:
- Partnership Agreement with England Netball – To find out more contact your local Netball Development Officer or Netball Development Community Coach or email email@example.com to request more details.
- Appoint a COVID-19 Officer
- Read the Restart guidance
- Produce a risk assessment*
- Produce and activate a risk mitigation plan*
*Templates for partners will be made available and will be shared once an England Netball Partnership Agreement is in place.
FAQs can be found here.
If you are a Participant and want to know more click here.